Valentines Dinner for Sushi LOVERS
To all our sushi loving friends in South Florida, an invitation to join us on Thurs, Feb 16th, at Asaka Japanese in Aventura.
20355 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33180
This will be an exceptional Valentines meal for sushi lovers! We have the best of both worlds: a carefully chosen set menu that allows us get a great deal from the restaurant, but with plenty of choices so you have the flexibility to get foods you love!
We’ll start out with a dish from the kitchen (6 choices), including salmon iso-age, beef yukke and more. Then we’ll enjoy a plate of sushi and rolls sampler, along with your choice of handroll (5 to choose from)
We’re in the private room, which holds 14 people, so there is a limit. Price is $35 per person, including tax and tip, must pay in advance by Paypal. Please RSVP at www.southfloridasushi.com or pay by Paypal using the button below as soon as possible.
Appetizers (choose one):
- Salmon Iso-Age (Crunch Salmon) – tempura salmon rolled in seaweed and vegetables
- Grilled Shrimp And Scallops – shrimp & scallops on bamboo skewers grilled w/ yakitori sauce
- Yukke (Filet Mignon) – fresh sliced raw beef mixed with spicy sauce
- Udon Noodle Soup – white wheat noodles with fried bean curd in katsuo-dashi soup
- Soba Noodle Soup – buckwheat noodles, green onion and fish cake in katsu-dashi soup
- Soba Noodle Salad – chilled buckwheat noodles w/ shiitake mushrooms & veggies in special sauce
Temaki (handrolls – choose one):
- Hamachi & Scallion
- Toro & Scallion
- Spicy Tuna
- Bagel (salmon & cream cheese)
- Eel Cucumber
All beer, wine and sake will need to be payed for separately!